Monday, December 1, 2008

Stuff Doin' in KS





Gwen and I spent last week in Kansas with the Christensens (Ryan came in on Tues night). Ryan's mom kept me pretty busy with Body Pump and tennis lesson two-a-days. By the end of the week I could barely walk I was so sore - probably a good thing with all the eating that happened. Here are some pictures from the week - and please note the final photo (that was the best shot at the target and just happened to be MINE, and it was ALL SKILL of course). Oh, and if anyone wants to see a tear-jerker, go to Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Saddest movie ever, but very good so I would recommend it anyway.

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

I think my favorite is the one with the ax - no messing with you! But I do find it funny looking at how you are dressed as I sit here SO hot in Cali!!

McLove said...

Looks like you guys had a blast:) We missed you and had to win the tennis tournament in your honor (not counting the pros that came this year). Looks like you had some lessons over the break:) How fun. Time for a rematch? I love Gwen!!!!!!!!!!!