Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Dress




The story is that Liz Block mailed this dress to Gwen for Christmas. I showed it to Ryan but we had yet to put it on her. I dressed her for church this morning while Ryan was still asleep and then got in the shower with her in her crib for a short nap. While I was getting dressed I heard Ryan get her and exclaim in a high, squeaky voice "oooohhh, you look just like a princess!" haha. Then he proceeded to tell me that this is his favorite outfit and that Liz has the BEST taste. Honest.
I had to put up a bunch of photos because Gwen does the cheesiest smiles for the camera, and I think that they are hilarious.

4 comments:

RachelAA said...

They are hilarious - I would blow up the first one!!!! Ryan, too funnY!! Is that what you are going to say when she's in her wedding dress???

McLove said...

Gwen is AWESOmE!!! I love that cute dress and her adorable cheesers

j,d and little b said...

Cute dress!! I love chhhheessy smiles like that. Is she walking now?? I keep envisioning that carrot contraption to make her crawl and it makes me laugh everytime

Martha P. Corson said...

Oh, that baby girl! Nobody puts out smiles like Gwen, especially for the camera! Keep on taking pictures, Becca!