Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Partaaaay

We don't get many dates lately, so I actually looked forward to Ryan's work party. It happened to be the same night as the ward Christmas dinner so our friends ended up taking Gwen to that without us. The next day in church we got some comments on how Gwen seems to be the communal baby for couples under 30 - totally fine with us. (Side note: the lighting in our apartment is kind of funny and night photos always seem/are blurry - don't know what to do about that.)

4 comments:

d said...

SO pretty! Perfect dress for date night. Also, I Love communal babies, Cannon was kinda like that, Roman is not. I still love Ro, he is just playing hard to get!

RachelAA said...

Becca what a great dress and your accessories are perfect - too stylin'!

Rob said...

Sunshine...looking "out"standing as usual.

McLove said...

You two look hot! Bec I love that dress:) We sure miss you guys we need to see you soon!!!!!!!! PS I love Gwen.