Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Our second annual visit to Pa's.
I put Gweener on this car ride - but since it was pretty deserted the night we went I hadn't seen it actually moving. I saw other kids who looked like they were just a little bit older than her and the ride guy didn't blink when I went to put her in, so I thought it would be fine. Theeeen...when it started up it kept going faster and faster, and every revolution I could see Gwen's face changing from kinda bored to terrified. She started crying and they stopped the ride so I could take her off. I felt like an awesome mom, haha.

She liked some of animals at the petting zoo, like the chicks and bunnies, pretty much anything tiny and in a cage.
She was pretty nervous around the sheep and goats that were roaming around, I had to do some heavy convincing to get her to pet anything.

1 comment:

McLove said...

The ride part is hilarious!! Her face is too funny! Poor Gweeener.