Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where the Buffalo Roam

(Ryan likes to make sure I'm aware that the state song of Kansas is "Home on the Range." So he'll probably appreciate me informing anyone who reads this blog of that little known fact.)

(ps - I took the above photo from the Christensen's driveway.)
We spent a week in Kansas over the 4th. It was awesome. Gwen got to see some of her cousins and she was actually old enough to play with them - and they were very, very kind and patient with her shenanigans.


She got into the usual "toys."

We did tons of swimming, which led to epic afternoon naps on her part, so I also spent quite a lot of time in the pool laying out, which was verrrrry nice.


Ryan enjoyed throwing those gun powder poppers at Gwen's feet to sharpen her reflexes, he's an excellent father.


But, she's easy and was deliriously happy the whole week. And apparently Ryan was really tired?

1 comment:

McLove said...

I love the second to last pic of Gweeeeenies face!