Wednesday, March 25, 2009

San Diego Zoo




We FINALLY used our passes to go to the zoo; we had not choice because they expire at the end of this month. It was actually great, there were some disgusting bird eating spiders and giant cockroaches that reminded me of life in Hawaii (not that they have bird eating spiders, that I know of, but there are giant spiders, and pleeeenty of cockroaches). Gwen actually paid attention to the large monkeys, which was impressive. And Ryan's favorites, I'm guessing, were the sea otters; he's always talking about sea otters.

3 comments:

McLove said...

I am jealous...but not that you saw spiders. Scary stuff.

d said...

Fun, good zoo. Gwen Looks like she really loved the goat. Was Ryan trying to feed her to it?

j,d and little b said...

I am with Ryan. I love the sea otters! Especially the the sea otter show at Sea World San Diego...that one is the best