Friday, March 6, 2009

BYU HI-ers


The day my parents left, Dan, Jonna and baby Brighton arrived from Hawaii for the weekend. Gwen looooved having another baby in the house. When we were up in the mornings, she'd hear Brighton making noises and scurry over to their bedroom door and start banging on it trying to get in. She never got tired of poking her in the tummy, on the head and in the eye; and she enjoyed bouncing her in the bouncer to calm her down (I guess?).
Also, since Dan and Jonna were here, a rather large crew of HI-ers gathered in Seal Beach for some festivities and to see some old friends. At one point there were 10 proud alumni (haha) plus some additional babes and such. We did vollyball, flag football, hot tubbing, the boys night surfed at Huntington and lots of In n Out was eaten. Sorry for the poor quality pictures, I didn't whip out the camera at the best times so these are all I have.


3 comments:

Brittanny said...

awwwww, I'm so jelouse! I haven't seen anyone from Hawaii in so long. I'm glad that you were all able to get together.

McLove said...

SO fun! Their little baby is adorable!

j,d and little b said...

That really was a fun trip! I didn't know that your parents had JUST left...pretty tight timing! Brighton told me to tell you to tell Gwen that she miss her!