Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Free Pic

Me and Gwen were at Babies R' Us for like 2 hours yesterday trying to figure out which double stroller we're going to graduate to (still haven't decided - I neeeed a big basket for groceries, but all those strollers are HUGE). During that time Gwen got a free glamor shot (they were giving away a 5x7), good thing she decided to accessorize that day. Since I'm too cheap to buy anything, I'm just scanning it into my computer and will print it at my leisure. Screw the man, mwaaa-hahahahahahaha (evil laugh).

*Oh, and don't worry, I've had a double jogger for months (Ryan found an awesome deal at a garage sale, of course) in anticipation of the burn that's going to occur after this baby comes. I'm sweating just thinking about it, but I sweat pretty easily.

6 comments:

RachelAA said...

I wish I bought the one where you can turn the seats to face one another, or both forward, etc. I just have a Graco one from a garage sale and I'm not a huge fan!

Danielle Locken said...

How'd she get those Mardi Gras beads?

ryan and becca said...

Is there more than one way to get those? hahaha

Kaitlin said...

hey becca! its kaitlin....i say the sit and stand all the way...i LOVE mine...got a great price on it off craigslist.

McLove said...

Oh how I love the gweeener pants!

d said...

Okay- another HUGE HUGE HUGE plug for the Phil and Ted's double stroller. Honestly the best stroller on the face of the planet- and it doubles as a jogger. It graduates with the kids as they get older and has a bassinet for the infant. have had a million strollers but this is the lightest smallest and bestest of them all. I know they are pricey, but I spent way too much on crappy strollers and finally we found this one that even Garrett loves. We can help you score a military discount too.